- Faith-Based Development: How Christian Organizations Can Make a Difference by Bob Mitchell, Orbis Books, in press.
- Thanks be to God: A History of The Leprosy Mission Australia 1989-2013 by Valerie Bock, The Leprosy Mission Australia, Box Hill.
- After Saturday Comes Sunday: Understanding the Christian Crisis in the Middle East by Elizabeth Kendal, Wipf & Stock, Eugene OR.
- Leon Morris: One Man's Fight for Love and Truth by Neil Bach, Paternoster.
- The Wisdom of Islam and the Foolishness of Christianity by Richard Shumack, Island View Publishing, Sydney.
- Out of the Blue by Rose Petch, self-published.
- The War against Apathy: A Family's Battle with Autism by Heather Anne Bloom, Mosaic Press, Melbourne.
- Babylon's Cap: Reflections on the Book of Revelation by Michael Godfrey, Wipf & Stock, Eugene OR.
- God's People under Siege by Elizabeth Kendal, Deror Books, Melbourne.
- Janet Simpson: She Breathed God (1910–1995) by Sarah Barnett. Joint project with ACCESS ministries and Openbook Howden Design & Print - 'Women of Faith' series.
Including theses submitted for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy and Doctor of Ministry.